Great Design Ideas, Decorating ideas, making your home comfortable, and safe.
Having a home you love to come home to, that you are proud to share with family and friends is our goal.
Lynda Louden Interiors is about the transformation of your rooms, so that they hug you, they say hello, come in and sit down. This can be a major over-haul; it might be just a few tweaks!
Whatever you have in mind for this room, we can make it happen, home-office, craft room, family room or a spare bedroom.
Whatever your budget, we can make it happen!
You might be, you probably are in a different place than you were five - ten years ago. Does your home reflect those changes? Are you someone different, somewhere different? The only constant is change.
Let's explore how we can make your home a reflection of the spectacular person you are today!
1. Having a coach, accountability, a plan insures that you will get this done!
2. It's difficult to let-go of treasures even if they are in boxes, etc. It's good to be reminded that we love our friends and family and they are in our hearts forever. We need one thing, maybe a few things to remind us.
3. We are a CLIPP (Certified Living In Place Professional) Call us for a Complimentary Safe Home check! Lynda @ 908-672-9901 cell
Visit the Living In Place webpage!
Here are some of the things learned:
1. The horizontal line of a high contrast color in a shower is a balancing feature. You are able to stabilize yourself
with this visual assistance!
2. Grab bars should be in every shower. They are now stylized to fit with any décor! They can be installed with an anchor you get at Home Depot!
3. To meet building code is the bare minimum
and by no means enough to provide safety.